Frustrated and Wanting to Freak Out!

Posted Posted by Lady Bug in , , Comments 3 comments





Oh great, Aunt Flow just showed her ugly face.  She's a few days early and is just in time for my surgery.  What an excellent timing...

Boo!

This is really frustrating.  After all that I've been through just to have this schedule set, I am now back to ground zero.  I am so disappointed!

I am supposed to be admitted at 10:59 AM but because of Aunt Flow, Dr. ANB decided to reschedule the surgery to avoid future complications.  He's afraid that a possible infection could take place if we push through with the activity.

Though I am agreeable to Dr. ANB's decision, I can't help but feel distressed.  Apart from the fact that Aunt Flow just spoiled my supposedly Christmas Break, I am so mad that Sir Bug and I still need to hold on a little longer before we, again, can try to conceive.  I feel so sad and wanted to freak out!


3 comments:

Lora said...

It's so frustrating to have things planned out (we think) just to have them disrupted by something completely out of our control. I'm sorry! xoxo

pork chop said...

: ( Bummer... sorry about the timing of things...

Jess said...

Sorry :-(

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I would love to know what's on your mind!