Mixed Emotions

Posted Posted by Lady Bug in , Comments 2 comments





Hello everyone!  It's already been two weeks since my last update.  Your Lady Bug here has been very busy with both work and social matters that I almost didn't realize that my surgery will be due in two to three days time.  Given that fact, I am now experiencing that mixed emotions of excitement, fear and joy.  I actually do not know what exactly should I feel since I don't know what lies ahead of me.  I just hope everything will turn out right and I am lifting everything up to God.

Should the scheduled appointment be followed, my admission is at 10:59 AM of Friday but the actual surgery shall take place on Saturday morning.  As per Dr. ANB's recommendations, I must be hospitalized for five days where thinking about it makes me weak on the knees.  I don't want to be stuck in the ward for five days without Sir Bug!

Well, just to let you ladies know, I'll be brought directly to the Female Ward after my recovery wherein the said ward is inaccessible to Males.

Inaccessible to Males!

Yeah, that's right.  That's how things are in this hospital...

Anyhows, I have my girlfriends and some female co-workers who are willing to be with me during those times.  I think it's okay but it would be much better if Sir Bug can be by side during those crucial times.

Oh and I am already missing him!


2 comments:

Emily @ablanket2keep said...

I find it a little crazy that he won't be able to visit you! Good luck on Saturday. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Lady Bug said...

Well, that's how things are in this hospital. Anyways, the surgery won't take place tomorrow. I'm supposed to be admitted this morning but AF just showed her ugly face. Bummer!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I would love to know what's on your mind!