Tell Me About Yourself Blog Award

Posted Posted by Lady Bug in , Comments 1 comments





Today, I am so thrilled to receive another award from EndoJoanna, a fellow Endo Sufferer who just undergone surgery last 15-November-2011 and is currently recuperating.  She is the brave, young woman behind Living With Endo and I am wishing her good luck as she move forward in her journey.  Please do find time to check her blog out.

Similar to the Liebster Blog Award, certain rules also applies in receiving this award:

  • Thank the person who passed the award on to you.
  • List 7 things that people may not know about you.
  • Pass the award to 15 other bloggers and don't forget to notify them as well.

I must confess that thinking about those seven things to reveal about myself is never that easy.  I spent quite some time contemplating and here's what I came up with...




As a child, I think I was cute.  But you need not agree with me.  Here's a photo of mine when I was just one...  Lol!



I quit my job as a manager just to be with my dear husband whom, from this time forward, will be addressed to as Sir Bug.




I’m a sucker for Korean Dramas and 49 Days is among my favorites.  I cried a lot while watching it and I am pretty sure that I still will if I watch it again.




I really love the way Narcisa Malfoy pronounces Harry Potter’s death in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2 – “Dead!”




I love to eat and pig out!  I love to travel and explore different foods from different cultures.  One of my friends actually thinks that I have really weird taste buds.





A few years ago, an angry bird dropped its poop on my head while my brother and I were strolling down the mall – a very embarrassing moment indeed!



 

Red is my favorite color and it is my major preference in buying things.  This Red Slap Watch is one clear proof of my obsession.  I know this has nothing to do with red but I just love Slap Watch's Tagline – If it doesn’t say SLAP, it’s not a SLAP Watch!

So there goes the seven things that you may not know about me.

Now, what about the subject of passing the award to?


By the way, there's one blog that I really enjoy reading but did not include it in the list for the writer has been so open about almost everything that you'll easily felt connected to her.  I feel guilty ending this post without mentioning Mad Hatter of Late for a Very Important Pregnancy. She's been such an inspiration and I like her so much.

So ladies, please don't feel any pressure if you're way overswamped at the moment to participate. This is just for fun.  Let's take it lightly...

Lots of love and the best of luck to you all!

1 comments:

Emily @ablanket2keep said...

Thank you so much! I definitely will do it soon.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I would love to know what's on your mind!