A Quick Peek at My Hormonal Levels

Posted Posted by Lady Bug in , Comments 0 comments


For how many years, I have always had these long, heavy and painful periods which are so severe that it interferes and hinders me to go on with my daily routines.  It is due to this reason that, all of a sudden, I decided to pay my doctor a visit with the intention of not just asking for an immediate relief, but to fully eliminate the pain.  Of course, as expected from a Family Doctor, I was referred to a Gynecologist whom, out of good fortune, happens to be one of the best in his field!  I was asked to undergo a pelvic ultrasound and a series of blood works which must be done on the 2nd and 21st day of my cycle while my dear husband was asked to have his semen examined.




It took us how many weeks to complete all the tests and a few days of waiting to finally get hold of the results.  I am looking at the figures below which describe my Hormonal Levels which I have no idea whether it is a good thing or not:

Progesterone : 27.60 nmol/l
Luteinizing Hormone (LH) : 2.2 iu/l
Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) : 0.7 iu/l
Proclatin : 41.9 (25.2 – 628.8) miu/l
Testosterone : <0.28 (0.5 – 3.7) nmol/l
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) : 1.710 (0.470 0 4.640) miu/l

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I would love to know what's on your mind!