Confused

Posted Posted by Lady Bug in , Comments 2 comments


Now, I'm getting crazy and paranoid over here.  Aunt Flow came to visit me on the 18th (she's a day late) and I bled for six days followed by a light spotting for two days.  Then, from Day 9 onwards, I've been discharging this stretchy light brown mucus which bothers me.

As per Pink Pad, I should supposed to be ovulating on the 3rd of November and I don't know if this has something to do with it or not.


The Faint 2nd Line

All of the sudden, the faint 2nd line I got when I tested six days prior to Aunt Flow's visit came into my mind.  Would there be any possibility that the faint 2nd line I got would have been a pos?  How come?  I'm confused!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I have tried commenting on your blog so many times and it just wouldn't let me. Did you go to dr to see what is up with +hpt? Hope all is well, thinking and praying for you!

Lady Bug said...

Thank you so much Jessie! I haven't met with my doc yet but I came to accept that what I've got was probably an evap line. Will try my luck next time. However, I'm taking it light this time. Trying to enjoy every moment.

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I would love to know what's on your mind!