A Whole New Perspective

Posted Posted by Lady Bug in Comments 2 comments

It's been a while since I've posted my last blog.  I guess, I really am a lousy blogger. However, I'm back and that's what matters most.




Well, as of the moment, I came to accept the fact that the second faint line I've got from my last home pregnancy test was, indeed, an evaporation line. Nonetheless, once in a while, the thought that I might have gone through what they call a chemical pregnancy still pops into my mind.  Hey, you can't blame me,  I really felt like I am pregnant during those times.  The symptoms says it all! Perhaps...

I've been spending quite some time traveling and having fun with my family and friends these past few days. God, how I miss all of it.  I have realized that I've taken this trying to conceive thing too seriously that I've let a lot of things ran me over. My senses has finally came back and from this day forward, I will try to take this journey a bit lightly.  I will try to walk myself through this in a whole new perspective.  Wish me luck my friends!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I would vote chemical pregnancy... :-( Next time I would get blood work to see what is going on. Good luck, and I am sorry. I know what you mean about taking ttc too seriously.....I am taking a break to try to reset my brains towards ttc (kind of...) but thus far it isn't working. 7 days in and I still find myself counting days til ovulation...and dreaming of BFP.

Lady Bug said...

Oh Jessie, you really are so honest and that's what I like most about you. Yeah, you're right. The possibility that it could have been a chemical pregnancy is really that huge. I just chose to think that way for I don't want to dwell much time thinking about the not-so-good things and just focus all my energies on things that are beautiful. I don't want to come to a point that I will question God why these things are happening to me...

I know that I'm still very young in this TTC thing compared to most of the ladies out there and that what I am going through is nothing against what most of them have been and being through. If they can do it, so can I!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I would love to know what's on your mind!