Tres Onse or Three Eleven

Posted Posted by Lady Bug in , Comments 0 comments





Tres Onse or Three Eleven - That's how I'd like to call this day.  Not just because there are three elevens in the date (11-11-11) but also, this day marks our third year wedding anniversary.  Yep, that's right, we just turned three this November 11, 2011 and I just won't let this day pass me by without writing a little about it.

I had this smile on my face remembering how we planned our wedding to be witnessed only by a few people (only the closest of our friends and relatives) but ended up having at least thirty heads in our reception.  Whew, and that head count was confined only to the closest of the closest!  So, can you conclude how popular are we?  Just kidding...

Today, as we celebrate this special occasion, we, simple and private as we are, celebrated it with just a few number of people.  Three years have passed and still childless...  Ooopps, I'm just trying to sound sentimental!

Nevertheless, I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful husband who's not just been playing as my partner in life but as my very best friend.  The only person who can make me laugh my heart out the way like no other person can do.  The only person whom I will spend the rest of my life with because together, hand-in-hand, we shall walk this journey through...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I would love to know what's on your mind!