Day 1 of TTC Cycle No. 3

Posted Posted by Lady Bug in , Comments 0 comments





So this is it?  After a thirty-day wait and recently been able to dream of a big fat positive, Aunt Flow, once again, had shown her ugly face.  Though I still am not bleeding fully, I really can feel that she will soon come in full force anytime within the day.  I am now starting to feel that lower back pain that makes me too worried and afraid -- worried and afraid of the fact that I'll soon get to experience the severe pains and discomforts brought about by Aunt Flow's visit.

Just five days ago, I had this sharp pain in my lower abdomen that is enough to slow me down when I walk. The next day, I woke up very tired and fatigue was with me from that time onward. For the second time around since last month, I get to experience diarrhea two days prior to Aunt Flow's visit and while she is around.  Oh great, I think diarrhea would like to keep up with my cycle and I better get myself used to it.

Today, though I only have a light brown spot on my pad, I consider this as Day 1 of Cycle No. 3 of My Journey to Conception.  I just hope that this journey will not take that long and will just let me have my big fat positive...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I would love to know what's on your mind!