Aunt Flow's Mean Attack

Posted Posted by Lady Bug in , , Comments 4 comments





I don't want to sound complaining but how long do I really need to endure this severe menstrual cramps?  It hurt so much that it is enough to knock me off of my feet and interfere with my daily routine.  The twinges here and there feels like a punishment and Tylenol is the only friend that I can trust.  I am so tempted to grab my old friend Advil but having been able to learn how Ibuprofen's been unfriendly to Fertility, I am willing to bear the pain and settle for Paracetamol's subtleness.  I just wanted to put an end to this disease!

4 comments:

Jess said...

UGH I am so sorry! What a bummer :-( My OB told me ibuprofen is okay when on period but afterwards no ibuprofen because it makes the hairs that pull down the egg slow and sluggish. Meaning the egg might not make it down to where it needs to be. I hope that your BFP comes soon. Good luck!

Lady Bug said...

I guess I had too much of Ibuprofen for the past 4 years. Endo left me with no choice but to take one tab every eight hours or less (depending on how intense the pains are) every single day that I am bleeding. I actually hate taking it cause it gives me a gassy feeling.

Thank you for wishing me luck and I also wish the same for you. God bless!

BW said...

Hi Lady Bug. I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog award xx

Lady Bug said...

Thanks for the nomination BW!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I would love to know what's on your mind!