A Fresh Clean Look

Posted Posted by Lady Bug in , , Comments 1 comments


I've been spending quite some time tweaking my blog's layout.  I don't know what came into my mind that I feel like changing it.  My old layout's actually fine but there's just something that I am looking for which, up to this moment, I failed to determine what it is.

My blog's old desktop layout.  Shot taken from my computer.

I'm not sure if any of you have noticed that my blog's layout has changed for quite a number of times during the past 24 hours or so.  Well of course, you will only get to notice it if you regularly visit my blog...

My blog's fresh clean look.  Thanks to Webfolio!  Picture taken from my mobile phone.

Finally, I was able to find one template that suit me -- the Webfolio Theme by Site5.com.  It's a magazine style template that is widgets ready and lots of features built within it. It includes a slider gallery of posts, a search bar and comes with a full Blogger functionality.  But what I really love most about this template is it comes with a fresh clean look.

Okay, enough about the layout.

What about the topic of trying to conceive?

Of course, I have a little update to tell you guys...

After having been able to obtain the signatures of the appropriate authorities, my Employee Elective Surgery Application is now all set and ready to go.  I immediately paid Dr. ANB a visit to let him know of the good news but he was way too busy that he asked me to come back on Saturday for him to book me a schedule in the Operating Room.

Things may be moving on a bit slow but I'm glad everything's in the right track.  I surely would need lots and lots of love and prayers as I brave this part of my journey.  Lord, help me please...

1 comments:

Lora said...

Hey girl, there's usually not too much that happens very fast but glad things are moving forward! :-) By the way, I gave you an award, stop by and check it out!

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I would love to know what's on your mind!