Literally Dreamt of BFP!

Posted Posted by Lady Bug in , Comments 2 comments



but that was just a dream...  try... cry... why?

Look, I know I've been dreaming of seeing a big fat positive or bfp the next time I test but, to literally dreamt of a bfp is, I think, kinda obsessive.

Well, I guess I am...

I don't know but the dream might have something to do with me thinking on whether to test this morning or not.  Since Aunt Flow is scheduled to visit on the 16th and to save myself from the heartaches of seeing a big fat negative or bfn, I decided to hold it for a while and wait 'til Aunt Flow failed to show her ugly face. Physically, I might have succeeded from stopping myself from peeing on a stick but my subconscious mind might have responded to it the other way around.

At least, even if it was just in a dream, I was able to feel the joy of getting a pos. The dream was so real that I almost have believed it to be true!

I woke up wanting to pee.  I looked at the clock and it was exactly 4:30 AM.  My bladder felt like it was almost full so I went straight to the toilet.  While performing my stuff, I told myself, "Darn, testing is best done with the first morning urine!". Then, I crawled myself back to bed and smiled. Contemplating on what I have just dreamt of,  I praised God for the wonderful experience and begged him to please make it real...

2 comments:

Jess said...

I have heard of many ladies having a positive pregnancy test dream and then having it be their month. I hope this is it for you!

My dreams haven't been so nice or hopeful. I keep dreaming one of my friends is pregnant. At first (like over a year ago) I had a dream she was pregnant and I either had a baby or was pregnant, but now my dreams are she is pregnant and in my dream I am sad. Which it would be a blessing but it leaves me (even after a dream!) feeling even more down!

Praying for BFP dream to become reality. ♥

Lady Bug said...

Thank you my friend. Well, I guessed since I badly wanted to see a BFP, God was good enough to let me experience the feeling even if it was only in a dream. I know deep in my heart that it will soon come true. I thought I just heard Him whisper in my ear telling me to be patient...

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I would love to know what's on your mind!