Liebster Blog Award

Posted Posted by Lady Bug in , Comments 3 comments




Liebster is a German word which means "dearest" or "beloved".  It is also used to refer to as someone's "favorite" and the idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers that deserve more recognition and encouragement.

Today, I am much honored to have received two from Still Hoping of Hope Delayed and BW of Mummy, are we there yet?.  Two woman whom I admired so much because of their wits, courage and great faith.

Just as much as I wanted to keep the award for myself, there are certain rules that to be followed:

  • Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
  • Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  • Copy and paste the award on your blog.
  • Hope that the people you've sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep    it going!

    I guessed the rules are plain and simple that requires no further explanation.

    I've been following and reading tons of blogs but I can only get to pick five and here they are:


      So ladies, let's pay it forward and spread the love!

      3 comments:

      pork chop said...

      congrats! your site looks great, btw!

      Lady Bug said...

      Thank you my dear. It really feels good knowing that someone recognizes and appreciates what you like to do. Hugs..

      Emily @ablanket2keep said...

      Hi! Thanks for following me. I am looking forward to following your story too. It is nice to find someone who is also in the beginning.

      Post a Comment

      Have something to say? I would love to know what's on your mind!